Expand your Trips
- How do I book this trip?
- What are the Payment Procedures?
- What are the Cancellation and Refund policy?
- What is Tea House Trek?
- What is Camping Trek?
- Do I require the previous experience to go for this trek?
- Is there any arrangement made for emergency?
- Are you Government registered trekking agency?
- What do I need to prepare for the trek?
- Do you have internet and Telephone facilities during the trip?
Mr. Ram and Marron Staffs, Namaste and I would like to thank you very much for your kind support. It was really a wonderful visit to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Darjeeling through your agency I travel to Nepal and many other countries and have found...
Tibet »Tibet Tour »Tibet Overland Adventure Tours -11 Days
Tibet Overland Adventure Tours -11 Days
- Trip Overview |
- Detail Itinerary |
- General information |
- Cost Include & Excludes |
- Equipment List
Tibet, unlike any other parts of the world has been able to capture man's imagination due to its remoteness and almost mystical aura. Tibet is also known as the Forbidden Kingdom and is located on the roof of the world. Various great explorers and adventurers have visited this holy land regardless of its inaccessibility due to hostile natural conditions and bandits that waylaid them across through the Himalayas. Tibet has its own kinds of mystic charm that has been able to captivate most of the visitors into this land. Tibet has undergone many changes due to the Cultural Revolution, but still it’s past grandeur, majesty, magic & mystery remains undiminished. One can still see today nomads herding their yaks, pilgrims worshipping at sacred shrines & the expansive, striking & enduring Himalayan topography. Tibet is truly an "Adventurers' Paradise". We will drive over the Himalayas following the Arniko Highway which connects Kathmandu with Tibet. Wonderful Tibetan mountains scenery can be enjoyed on the way to Lhasa. In this package, you will have a tour to mystical Buddhist monasteries of Tashilungpo at Shigatse, the Kumbum Stupa at Gyantse, and drive past the beautiful Turquoise Lake. In Lhasa we will visit the famous Potala and Norbulinkha palaces, the great Drepung Monastery and walk through the crowded Barkor Bazaar before flying back to Kathmandu (or onward to China).
Clothing and equipments Accessories for Tea House and Camping Treks
The equipments and clothing list below is for a relatively longer trek involving a cold high altitude destination in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. If you are doing a short trek to a relatively lower altitude you may not need all these. The list below is for a guideline alone, you may have your own check list as well. Duffle Bag and a good sleeping bag will by provided by Marron Treks P.Ltd, which you should return after completion of your trip. Please note that most of the trekking items are easily available for buying or renting in Nepal and you are suggested not to bring unnecessary items with you.
- Cap for sun protection during trek
- sunscreen lotion/sun balm
- T-shirts and long sleeved shirts
- fleece or thermal shirts for colder areas
- fleece jumper/sweaters
- Down jacket
- wind /water proof outer garment
For leg and hand
- Casual troussers for walking
- Water proof trouser
- Thermal legging for colder areas
- Hand gloves
Trekking Shoes For foot
- woolen and cotton socks
- Trainer or casual shoes
- Waterproof hiking boot
- Gaiter for rain and snow
- Day sack to carry personal goods
- Personal medicines and first aid kit
- water bottle and iodine tablets
- Torch (better head torch)
- Camera and extra batteries
- toiletries and towel
- Large handkerchief
- compass, binoculars, altimeters,
- Playing cards , books, guide book
For Peak climbing we suggest the following gears except above mentioned accessories.
Suggested Climbing Gear
- Climbing boots, Crampons.
- Ice axe, Harness.
- Rock pegs, Helmet (crash hat).
- Warm climbing trousers, Long cotton hiking shirts.
- Waterproof climbing jacket, Gaiters.
- Sun hat, Light cotton athletic socks and wool.
- Climbing socks, long sleeved cotton/woolen shirts.
- T-shirts, Wool long underwear.
- Down high altitude, Sleeping bag.
- Down jacket/ trousers/vest, climbing sunglasses.
- Sunscreen, Lip salve.
- Lightweight fleece, Fleece/wool for climbing.
- Head torch /batteries/bulbs, Lightweight thermal/ insulated ski gloves.
Please do write us at email@example.com for furthermore information except those mentioned in above.