- Trip Price: USD 345
- Trip Name: Paragliding in Nepal
- Duration: 04 Days
- Starting Point: Pokhara
- Ending Point: Pokhara
- Breathtaking views of Annapurna Range
- Beautiful Mt. Fish Tail, Annapurna South, Himchuli, Annapurna II, III, IV, Lamjung Himal, Mt. Manaslu and great Mt. Dhaulagiri together with landscape panorama and Fewa Lake
- Great photographic opportunity.
- How do I book this trip?
- What are the Payment Procedures?
- What are the Cancellation and Refund policy?
- What is Tea House Trek?
- What is Camping Trek?
- Do I require the previous experience to go for this trek?
- Is there any arrangement made for emergency?
- Are you Government registered trekking agency?
- What do I need to prepare for the trek?
- Do you have internet and Telephone facilities during the trip?
Mr. Ram and Marron Staffs, Namaste and I would like to thank you very much for your kind support. It was really a wonderful visit to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Darjeeling through your agency I travel to Nepal and many other countries and have found...
Nepal »Others Adventure in Nepal »Paragliding in Nepal-04 Days
Paragliding in Nepal-04 Days
- Trip Overview |
- Detail Itinerary |
- General information |
- Cost Include & Excludes |
- Equipment List
These is our 4 Day Package where you will get lifetime experience during 30 to 45 minutes flight. If you can not manage two days for this hair-rising sport, the tandem flight is also available. Pilot will give you some explanation about the flight and he will also allow some hands-on control of the glider.
You can enjoy the beautiful scene of the mountains by the short flight from Sarangkot. You could also enjoy the beauty of Annapurna range and splendid landscapes around Pokhara valley, virgin Mt.Fishtail (Machhapuchhre), Lamjung Himal, Annapaurna Himal, Himchuli, Fewa Lake, Rice field, Rivers and settlements are below gives you thrills with a great photographic opportunity. Fly once in Pokhara, that definitely will one of be your best experiences in your life.
Day 02: Drive to Sarangkot to catch the Paragliding flight.
Day 03: Pokhara city sightseeing. O/n in hotel.
Day 04: Drive or fly back to Kathmandu and free.
- Hotel accommodation in Pokhara on BB basis
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu airfare or ground transportation
- Paragliding fees
- English speaking guide fee
- One Full day Pokhara sightseeing fee
- Main Meals in Hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Hard & cold drinks
- Personal insurance
- Tip to staffs
- Any other costs not mentioned in the cost includes section
Clothing and equipments Accessories for Paragliding in Nepal
The equipments and clothing list below. Please note that most of the items are easily available for buying or renting in Nepal and you are suggested not to bring unnecessary items with you.
Elastic Sleeve Cover
Wind Proof Gloves
Helmet for Free Flying
Day sack to carry personal goods
Personal medicines and first aid kit
water bottle and iodine tablets
Torch (better head torch)
Camera and extra batteries
toiletries and towel
compass, binoculars, altimeters,
Playing cards , books, guide book
Clothing and equipments Accessories for Tea House and Camping Treks
The equipments and clothing list below is for a relatively longer trek involving a cold high altitude destination in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. If you are doing a short trek to a relatively lower altitude you may not need all these. The list below is for a guideline alone, you may have your own check list as well. Duffle Bag and a good sleeping bag will by provided by Marron Treks P.Ltd, which you should return after completion of your trip. Please note that most of the trekking items are easily available for buying or renting in Nepal and you are suggested not to bring unnecessary items with you.
- Cap for sun protection during trek
- sunscreen lotion/sun balm
- T-shirts and long sleeved shirts
- fleece or thermal shirts for colder areas
- fleece jumper/sweaters
- Down jacket
- wind /water proof outer garment
For leg and hand
- Casual troussers for walking
- Water proof trouser
- Thermal legging for colder areas
- Hand gloves
Trekking Shoes For foot
- woolen and cotton socks
- Trainer or casual shoes
- Waterproof hiking boot
- Gaiter for rain and snow
- Day sack to carry personal goods
- Personal medicines and first aid kit
- water bottle and iodine tablets
- Torch (better head torch)
- Camera and extra batteries
- toiletries and towel
- Large handkerchief
- compass, binoculars, altimeters,
- Playing cards , books, guide book
For Peak climbing we suggest the following gears except above mentioned accessories.
Suggested Climbing Gear
- Climbing boots, Crampons.
- Ice axe, Harness.
- Rock pegs, Helmet (crash hat).
- Warm climbing trousers, Long cotton hiking shirts.
- Waterproof climbing jacket, Gaiters.
- Sun hat, Light cotton athletic socks and wool.
- Climbing socks, long sleeved cotton/woolen shirts.
- T-shirts, Wool long underwear.
- Down high altitude, Sleeping bag.
- Down jacket/ trousers/vest, climbing sunglasses.
- Sunscreen, Lip salve.
- Lightweight fleece, Fleece/wool for climbing.
- Head torch /batteries/bulbs, Lightweight thermal/ insulated ski gloves.
Please do write us at email@example.com for furthermore information except those mentioned in above.