- Trip Price: USD 1945
- Duration: 11 Nights & 12 Days
- Group Size: Min 02 Pax
- Trip Grade: Easy
- Best Season: March-May and October-December
- Accomodation: Hotel or Lodge
- Starting from: Kathmandu
- Ending at: Kathmandu
Khangchendzonga and the Siniolchu Ranges in Gangtok
North Sikkim monasteries
Research Institute of Tibetology
Tashi View Point
The Queen Hills
Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park
The Garden and Tea Factory
Expand your Trips
- How do I book this trip?
- What are the Payment Procedures?
- What are the Cancellation and Refund policy?
- What is Tea House Trek?
- What is Camping Trek?
- Do I require the previous experience to go for this trek?
- Is there any arrangement made for emergency?
- Are you Government registered trekking agency?
- What do I need to prepare for the trek?
- Do you have internet and Telephone facilities during the trip?
Mr. Ram and Marron Staffs, Namaste and I would like to thank you very much for your kind support. It was really a wonderful visit to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Darjeeling through your agency I travel to Nepal and many other countries and have found...
Sikkim and Darjeeling »SIkkim Tour » Best of Sikkim and Darjeeling Tours -12 Days
Best of Sikkim and Darjeeling Tours -12 Days
- Trip Overview |
- Detail Itinerary |
- General information |
- Cost Include & Excludes |
- Equipment List
Sikkim, tucked away in India`s Northeast corner, between Tibet, Bhutan and Nepal is, without question a very special part of India, beautiful, unspoilt, green, full of orchids, mountain, butterflies and monasteries, and home to some of the gentlest people you could wish to meet.
Gangtok means, aptly enough, “hill top" and the little capital of Sikkim is perched at 5500 feet high on the ridges of a valley. From Gangtok, you lookover the hillside, down and across to terraced fields, with tall, white Buddhist prayer flags fluttering in the wind, and endless stunning backdrop of towering snow capped peaks.
Darjeeling! Mark Twain seems to have visited this Himalayan city and penned down his impression about Darjeeling as the "land that all men desire to see, and having seen once, by even a glimpse, would not give that away for the shows of the rest of the world combined." Such is the beautiful land of Darjeeling.
Kalimpong is one of the best points to roam around the city or starting a good trekking. There are some really interesting places to visit such as Gauripur House (home of the great Bengali poet Ravindra Nath Tagore), Mangal Dham a temple, Deolo the highest point in Kalimpong offering a guest house with spectacular vistas. It’s a really enjoyable to view the beautiful scenery, and the kind hearted people living in the outskirts.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Fly to Bhadrapur and drive to Darjeeling via Phuntesoling.
Day 03: Sightseeing in Darjeeling
Day 04: Drive to Yuksum.
Day 05: Drive to Pemayangtse.
Day 06: Drive to Gangtok.
Day 07: Excursion Tours at Gangtok.
Day 08: Sightseeing in Gangtok.
Day 09: Drive to Kalimpong and sightseeing.
Day 10: Drive to Bhadrapur via Phunsoling and fly back to Kathmandu.
Day 11: Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 12: Final departure.
While you are on tours in Sikkim and Darjeeling, you will be accommodated in Hotel Dekeling or similar.
Following are the cost details that have been provided to you for your convinience. If you want to get more, then please dont hesitate to contact us
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu, Sikkim, Darjeeling Part on Bed and Breakfast basis as per the itinerary
- All ground Transportation as per the itinerary
- English Speaking guide
- Kathmandu Bhadrapur Kathmandu Airfare
- Guided city sightseeing in Sikkim, Darjeeling Part and in Kathmandu as per the itinerary
- Airport pickup and transfer services
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal.
- Airfare to and from Nepal
- Kathmandu Bhadrapur Kathmandu airfare
- Entrance Fees for Monuments and Parks
- All applicable airport taxes.
- Lunch & dinner expenses.
- Bar bills & beverage.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Tipping (Tip)
- Other personal expenses.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the 'Cost Includes' section or the itinerary above.
Clothing and equipments Accessories for Tea House and Camping Treks
The equipments and clothing list below is for a relatively longer trek involving a cold high altitude destination in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. If you are doing a short trek to a relatively lower altitude you may not need all these. The list below is for a guideline alone, you may have your own check list as well. Duffle Bag and a good sleeping bag will by provided by Marron Treks P.Ltd, which you should return after completion of your trip. Please note that most of the trekking items are easily available for buying or renting in Nepal and you are suggested not to bring unnecessary items with you.
- Cap for sun protection during trek
- sunscreen lotion/sun balm
- T-shirts and long sleeved shirts
- fleece or thermal shirts for colder areas
- fleece jumper/sweaters
- Down jacket
- wind /water proof outer garment
For leg and hand
- Casual troussers for walking
- Water proof trouser
- Thermal legging for colder areas
- Hand gloves
Trekking Shoes For foot
- woolen and cotton socks
- Trainer or casual shoes
- Waterproof hiking boot
- Gaiter for rain and snow
- Day sack to carry personal goods
- Personal medicines and first aid kit
- water bottle and iodine tablets
- Torch (better head torch)
- Camera and extra batteries
- toiletries and towel
- Large handkerchief
- compass, binoculars, altimeters,
- Playing cards , books, guide book
For Peak climbing we suggest the following gears except above mentioned accessories.
Suggested Climbing Gear
- Climbing boots, Crampons.
- Ice axe, Harness.
- Rock pegs, Helmet (crash hat).
- Warm climbing trousers, Long cotton hiking shirts.
- Waterproof climbing jacket, Gaiters.
- Sun hat, Light cotton athletic socks and wool.
- Climbing socks, long sleeved cotton/woolen shirts.
- T-shirts, Wool long underwear.
- Down high altitude, Sleeping bag.
- Down jacket/ trousers/vest, climbing sunglasses.
- Sunscreen, Lip salve.
- Lightweight fleece, Fleece/wool for climbing.
- Head torch /batteries/bulbs, Lightweight thermal/ insulated ski gloves.
Please do write us at email@example.com for furthermore information except those mentioned in above.