- Tour Duration: 14 Days
- Accommodation: Hotels / Farm House
- Difficulty: Easy
- Start Location: Kathmandu
- End Location: Kathmandu
- Paro Rinphung Dzong
- National Museum
- Takstang Monastery
- Drugyal Dzong
- Punakha and Wangdue Phodrang Dzongs
- Chimi Lakhang-the The Temple of Divine Madman
- Bumthang Valleys
- Trongsa Dzong
- Week-end market and archery competition of Thimpu
- Textile Museum, the Heritage Museum, mini Zoo etc in Thimphu.
Expand your Trips
- How do I book this trip?
- What are the Payment Procedures?
- What are the Cancellation and Refund policy?
- What is Tea House Trek?
- What is Camping Trek?
- Do I require the previous experience to go for this trek?
- Is there any arrangement made for emergency?
- Are you Government registered trekking agency?
- What do I need to prepare for the trek?
- Do you have internet and Telephone facilities during the trip?
Mr. Ram and Marron Staffs, Namaste and I would like to thank you very much for your kind support. It was really a wonderful visit to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Darjeeling through your agency I travel to Nepal and many other countries and have found...
Bhutan »Bhutan Tour »Bhutan Tours & Treks-14 Days
Bhutan Tours & Treks-14 Days
- Trip Overview |
- Detail Itinerary |
- General information |
- Cost Include & Excludes |
- Equipment List
We developed this tour with the aim of providing both experience of Trekking and Tours. Closed to the outsiders for centuries, Bhutan has been long been a mysterious land for the foreigners. The package combines both trekking through rugged mountain terrains and a journey into the mystical Buddhist cultural towns. Wedged between two Asian giants - India and China, Bhutan is blessed by nature with a diverse topography and rich culture in the Himalayas. Bhutanese call their country the Druk Yul and follow their own trademark of Mahayana Buddhism with exotic monasteries and lifestyle. The country is also recognized by UNESCO as one of 10 centers for bio-diversity. This package includes Bhutan’s cultural and natural grandeur so that you would be able to make the most out of your Bhutan trip.
The package highlights the cultural tours to important Bhutan towns, day hikes to the monasteries and trekking along a soothingly calm Himalayan trail. The tour begins from the scenic Paro Valley with a hike to the famous Tiger’s Nest (Taktsang) monastery. Then we trek for the next few days, from Day 3 to Day 10. After visiting Thimphu, a unique capital city that has a blend of traditional and modern touch, we drive across the picturesque Dochu La Pass into the subtropical valleys of Punakha. En route relish the startling views of of Jichu Drake (6989m) and Tshrim Khang (6789m), among others.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu international airport, reception and transfer to
Day 02: Fly to Paro.
Day 03: Paro Sightseeing.
Day 04: Paro – Thimphu.
Day 05: Thimphu – Gangtey.
Day 06: Gangtey – Gogona.
Day 07: Gogona - Khotokha
Day 08: Khotokha-Punakha via Chuzomsa
Day 09: Sightseeing in and around Punakha.
Day 10: Drive from Punkha – Thimphu.
Day 11: Drive from Thimphu – Paro.
Day 12: Fly out from Paro to Kathmandu International Airport.
Day 13: Half day Sightseeing
Day 14: Final departure to your homeland
- Accommodation on twin sharing in Bhutan
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotel in Kathmandu including Breakfast
- All transfers and sightseeing as on itinerary
- Three meals a day
- English speaking local Tour Guide.
- Sightseeing admission fees in Bhutan and Kathmandu as per the itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing as on itinerary
- Sightseeing admission fee
- Kathmandu-Paro-Kathmandu Airfare
- Entrance Fee
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Tip to Guide and Porter
- Hard/Cold Drinks
- Other costs aroused except mentioned in the cost include section
Clothing and equipments Accessories for Tea House and Camping Treks
The equipments and clothing list below is for a relatively longer trek involving a cold high altitude destination in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. If you are doing a short trek to a relatively lower altitude you may not need all these. The list below is for a guideline alone, you may have your own check list as well. Duffle Bag and a good sleeping bag will by provided by Marron Treks P.Ltd, which you should return after completion of your trip. Please note that most of the trekking items are easily available for buying or renting in Nepal and you are suggested not to bring unnecessary items with you.
- Cap for sun protection during trek
- sunscreen lotion/sun balm
- T-shirts and long sleeved shirts
- fleece or thermal shirts for colder areas
- fleece jumper/sweaters
- Down jacket
- wind /water proof outer garment
For leg and hand
- Casual troussers for walking
- Water proof trouser
- Thermal legging for colder areas
- Hand gloves
Trekking Shoes For foot
- woolen and cotton socks
- Trainer or casual shoes
- Waterproof hiking boot
- Gaiter for rain and snow
- Day sack to carry personal goods
- Personal medicines and first aid kit
- water bottle and iodine tablets
- Torch (better head torch)
- Camera and extra batteries
- toiletries and towel
- Large handkerchief
- compass, binoculars, altimeters,
- Playing cards , books, guide book
For Peak climbing we suggest the following gears except above mentioned accessories.
Suggested Climbing Gear
- Climbing boots, Crampons.
- Ice axe, Harness.
- Rock pegs, Helmet (crash hat).
- Warm climbing trousers, Long cotton hiking shirts.
- Waterproof climbing jacket, Gaiters.
- Sun hat, Light cotton athletic socks and wool.
- Climbing socks, long sleeved cotton/woolen shirts.
- T-shirts, Wool long underwear.
- Down high altitude, Sleeping bag.
- Down jacket/ trousers/vest, climbing sunglasses.
- Sunscreen, Lip salve.
- Lightweight fleece, Fleece/wool for climbing.
- Head torch /batteries/bulbs, Lightweight thermal/ insulated ski gloves.
Please do write us at email@example.com for furthermore information except those mentioned in above.