Grade: Class II+ to IV
Starting poing: Kathmandu
Ending point: Kathmandu
- Name of this river, Trishuli, followed from a famous pilgrimage place Gosaikunda
- Ideal rafting trip
- Easily reachable from Kathmandu
- Wilderness’ experience unsullied beaches and un-spoilt scenery
- Big, bouncy and relatively safe
- How do I book this trip?
- What are the Payment Procedures?
- What are the Cancellation and Refund policy?
- What is Tea House Trek?
- What is Camping Trek?
- Do I require the previous experience to go for this trek?
- Is there any arrangement made for emergency?
- Are you Government registered trekking agency?
- What do I need to prepare for the trek?
- Do you have internet and Telephone facilities during the trip?
Mr. Ram and Marron Staffs, Namaste and I would like to thank you very much for your kind support. It was really a wonderful visit to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Darjeeling through your agency I travel to Nepal and many other countries and have found...
Nepal »White Water Rafting »Trishuli River Rafting - 03 Days
Trishuli River Rafting - 03 Days
- Trip Overview |
- Detail Itinerary |
- General information |
- Cost Include & Excludes |
- Equipment List
Trishuli River originates from Gandaki river system and mixes with other rivers like Bheri River, Marsyangdi River and Seti River as it flows ahead. It is widely acknowledged for its most culturally stimulating and exciting river trips in the world. Rafting along the challenging rapids of Trisuli River like Twin Rock, Ladies Delight and Scout Upset can be extremely mind-blowing experience.During this meticulously organized river trip, you journey through the most scenic and secluded miles featuring incredibly blue water, breath-taking alpine scenery and amazing rapids cutting through some of the most varied geology. You also get to enjoy luxurious camps and wonderful off-river activities. Monsoon river rafting is the major attraction of Trisuli River.
1 DAYS TRIP
Day 01: Drive to Phisling and commence Rafting.
2 DAYS TRIP
Day 01: Drive to Malekhu Rafting Put Point and commence rafting to Majimtar. O/N in Camp.
Day 02: Continue Rafting and after concluding, drive to Chitwan, Pokhara or back to Kathmandu.
3 DAYS TRIP
Day 01: Drive to Rafting Put point Charaundi and river rafting to Kurintar. O/n in Camp.
Day 02: Continue rafting to Simaltar. O/n in Camp.
Day 03: Continue 3-4 hours rafting and after concluding rafting, drive back to Kathmandu or drive to Chitwan or Pokhara.
1 DAY TRIP
Day 1: After early breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu, you will be driven 3-4 hrs to the raft put-in point at Phisling. Prior to rafting, river guide provides a thorough briefing about the safety measures and guidelines. Thereafter, begins rafting journey for about 4 hrs down to Mugling with a short lunch break. Once you are done with rafting, you can either return to Kathmandu, Royal Chitwan National park or Pokhara.
2 DAYS TRIP
Day 1: After early breakfast at hotel in Kathmandu, you will be driven 3-4 hrs to the raft put-in point at Malekhu. Abiding the guidelines provided by a river guide, you will raft down to Majimtar for about 4 hrs with a short lunch break. Finally, you conclude the trip by setting a camp on the river bank.
Day 2: You continue drifting along the rapids of Trishuli River to Mugling. After finishing rafting, you have a choice to return to Kathmandu, Royal Chitwan National park or Pokhara.
3 DAYS TRIP
Day 1:Soon after intaking delicious breakfast at the hotel in Kathmandu, you will be driven for 3-4 hrs to the raft put-in point at Charaundi. Under the guidance of a river guide, you venture into a river trip up to Kurintar for about 4 hrs with a short lunch break. Eventually, you camp near the river bank at a superb location.
Day 2: On this day, you resume your rafting trip along Trishuli River till you arrive at Similar. After reaching Simaltar, you conclude your river trip and make camping arrangement for overnight stay.
Day 3: Guided by the call of the nature you continue your river trip. After having rafted for about 3-4 hrs, you reach the climax of the trip. At this point, you have a choice to either return to Kathmandu, Royal Chitwan National park or Pokhara.
Following are the cost details that have been provided to you for your convinience. If you want to get more, then please dont hesitate to contact us
- Transportation from / to Kathmandu by tourist bus as per itinerary.
- Continental & Nepalese meals during the rafting period, thrice a day.
- All International standard Necessary rafting equipment as high quality self-bailing rafts, lifejackets, helmets, plastic paddles, wetsuits (only during the winter) on certain rivers, dry bag for gear, camera barrels and all safety and medical equipment.
- Well-trained and highly experienced rafting guides, cooks, and other helper staff
- Tented accommodation in beautiful river beach with camp fire
- Safety Kayak & First aid kit box.
- Food, accommodation, insurance for all staff and their transportation.
- Sleeping bag if you don’t have any.
- All necessary fees, Government/Local taxes, all national park and conservation area fees.
- Any type of personal expenditure such as phone, laundry, Mineral water, cold drinks and alcoholic beverages during the whole trip.
- Food & accommodation cost in case of any natural calamity caused by weather
- Rescue & insurance such as travel, cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects. You are advised to insure for it.
- Things of personal use.
- Member insurance.
- Tips, Gratuities and expenditure
Clothing and equipments Accessories for Trishuli River Rafting
The equipments and clothing list below is for a relatively longer trek involving a cold high altitude destination. Please note that most of the biking items are easily available for buying or renting in Nepal and you are suggested not to bring unnecessary items with you.
Winproff Outer Jacket
Day sack to carry personal goods
Personal medicines and first aid kit
water bottle and iodine tablets
Torch (better head torch)
Camera and extra batteries
toiletries and towel
compass, binoculars, altimeters,
Playing cards , books, guide book
Clothing and equipments Accessories for Tea House and Camping Treks
The equipments and clothing list below is for a relatively longer trek involving a cold high altitude destination in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. If you are doing a short trek to a relatively lower altitude you may not need all these. The list below is for a guideline alone, you may have your own check list as well. Duffle Bag and a good sleeping bag will by provided by Marron Treks P.Ltd, which you should return after completion of your trip. Please note that most of the trekking items are easily available for buying or renting in Nepal and you are suggested not to bring unnecessary items with you.
- Cap for sun protection during trek
- sunscreen lotion/sun balm
- T-shirts and long sleeved shirts
- fleece or thermal shirts for colder areas
- fleece jumper/sweaters
- Down jacket
- wind /water proof outer garment
For leg and hand
- Casual troussers for walking
- Water proof trouser
- Thermal legging for colder areas
- Hand gloves
Trekking Shoes For foot
- woolen and cotton socks
- Trainer or casual shoes
- Waterproof hiking boot
- Gaiter for rain and snow
- Day sack to carry personal goods
- Personal medicines and first aid kit
- water bottle and iodine tablets
- Torch (better head torch)
- Camera and extra batteries
- toiletries and towel
- Large handkerchief
- compass, binoculars, altimeters,
- Playing cards , books, guide book
For Peak climbing we suggest the following gears except above mentioned accessories.
Suggested Climbing Gear
- Climbing boots, Crampons.
- Ice axe, Harness.
- Rock pegs, Helmet (crash hat).
- Warm climbing trousers, Long cotton hiking shirts.
- Waterproof climbing jacket, Gaiters.
- Sun hat, Light cotton athletic socks and wool.
- Climbing socks, long sleeved cotton/woolen shirts.
- T-shirts, Wool long underwear.
- Down high altitude, Sleeping bag.
- Down jacket/ trousers/vest, climbing sunglasses.
- Sunscreen, Lip salve.
- Lightweight fleece, Fleece/wool for climbing.
- Head torch /batteries/bulbs, Lightweight thermal/ insulated ski gloves.
Please do write us at email@example.com for furthermore information except those mentioned in above.