- Price Start From(for 2013): USD 650
- Name of the tour: Marron 8 Days Exotic Nepal Explore Tours
- Duration: 08 days
- Starring Point: Kathmandu
- Ending Point: Kathmandu
- Mode of accommodation: Hotel/ Resort
- Grade: Easy
- Type of Transportation: Standard Hyace, Sutlej and Land cruiser as per the group size
- Activity: Sightseeing, Cultural tours, Sunrise and Mountains views
- Hotel Category: Standard Meals Provided: 7 Breakfasts
- Kathmandu- Syambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupati Temple, and Durbar squares, temples and museums.
- Pokhara- Phewa, Rupa and Begnas Lakes, Barahi Temple, Devis Fall, Mahendra cave, Sarankot view point and Bindyabasini Temple.
- Lumbini- Birth Place of Goutam Buddha, world heritage sites, holy Buddhist stupa
- How do I book this trip?
- What are the Payment Procedures?
- What are the Cancellation and Refund policy?
- What is Tea House Trek?
- What is Camping Trek?
- Do I require the previous experience to go for this trek?
- Is there any arrangement made for emergency?
- Are you Government registered trekking agency?
- What do I need to prepare for the trek?
- Do you have internet and Telephone facilities during the trip?
Mr. Ram and Marron Staffs, Namaste and I would like to thank you very much for your kind support. It was really a wonderful visit to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Darjeeling through your agency I travel to Nepal and many other countries and have found...
Nepal »Nepal Tours »Exotic Nepal Explore Tours - 08 Days
Exotic Nepal Explore Tours - 08 Days
- Trip Overview |
- Detail Itinerary |
- General information |
- Cost Include & Excludes |
- Equipment List
Travelling Nepal with Marron provides you a complete fun and adventure. These trips are prepared as a cultural and adventurous tour programs in major popular cities; Kathmandu, Pokhara, and Lumbini. These trips are designed for those people who want to experience Nepalese culture, religion and heritages with some spectacular sights. This trip itinerary is for about a week only so every one can enjoy the trip.
Kathmandu is the biggest and most cosmopolitan city, a meeting place of dozen ethnic group, and the origin place of Newars who perform many cultural and festival events in the city. Numerous historical monuments, old palaces and palace squares, shrines and temples make the Kathmandu a living museum. The major places to visit in Kathmandu are: Syambhunath, Boudhanath, Pashupati Temple, Durbar squares, temples and museums.
Pokhara is the most Popular and beautiful destination for visitors to Nepal. The natural beauty of its lakeside location and its proximity to the mountains has made in the natural choice for trekkers and adventures. Pokhara is also the base for some of most famous trekking circuits of Nepal.The major places to visit here are: Phewa, Rupa and Begnas Lakes, Barahi Temple, Devi's Fall, Mahendra cave, Sarankot view point and Bindyabasini Temple.
Lumbini is the birth of place of Lord Buddha and has been declared as a World Heritage Site by the UNESCO. It is small town in the southern Terai plains of Nepal, where the ruins of the old city can still be seen. At the age of 84, he left this world with thousands of followers to keep Buddhism alive. Lumbini has since been a holy ground for Buddhists all over the world. The restored garden and surroundings of Lumbini have the remains of many of the ancient stupas and monasteries. A large stone pillar erected by the Indian Emperor Ashoka in 250 BC bears an inscription about the birth of the Buddha. An important part of Lumbini is the temple of Maya Devi. It has stone image of Maya Devi giving birth to Lord Buddha as she holds onto a branch.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara
Day 04: Pokhara Sightseeing
Day 05: Drive to Lumbini
Day 06: Lumibini/Tilaurakot (Kapilvastu)/Lumbini
- Airport pick-up and drop service.
- Three night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu (BB basis).
- Two night’s hotel accommodation in Pokhara (BB basis).
- Two night’s hotel accommodation in Lumbini (BB basis).
- Sight-seeing service by Hi Ace/Coaster/Sutlej vehicles as per the itinerary.
- All guides’ fees
- All applicable entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Lunch and Dinner expenses during the tours.
- Hard and soft drinks
- Emergency rescue services
- Tips to staff.
- Personal expenses of guests.
- Any other cost except those mentioned in the cost includes section above.
Clothing and equipments Accessories for Tea House and Camping Treks
The equipments and clothing list below is for a relatively longer trek involving a cold high altitude destination in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. If you are doing a short trek to a relatively lower altitude you may not need all these. The list below is for a guideline alone, you may have your own check list as well. Duffle Bag and a good sleeping bag will by provided by Marron Treks P.Ltd, which you should return after completion of your trip. Please note that most of the trekking items are easily available for buying or renting in Nepal and you are suggested not to bring unnecessary items with you.
- Cap for sun protection during trek
- sunscreen lotion/sun balm
- T-shirts and long sleeved shirts
- fleece or thermal shirts for colder areas
- fleece jumper/sweaters
- Down jacket
- wind /water proof outer garment
For leg and hand
- Casual troussers for walking
- Water proof trouser
- Thermal legging for colder areas
- Hand gloves
Trekking Shoes For foot
- woolen and cotton socks
- Trainer or casual shoes
- Waterproof hiking boot
- Gaiter for rain and snow
- Day sack to carry personal goods
- Personal medicines and first aid kit
- water bottle and iodine tablets
- Torch (better head torch)
- Camera and extra batteries
- toiletries and towel
- Large handkerchief
- compass, binoculars, altimeters,
- Playing cards , books, guide book
For Peak climbing we suggest the following gears except above mentioned accessories.
Suggested Climbing Gear
- Climbing boots, Crampons.
- Ice axe, Harness.
- Rock pegs, Helmet (crash hat).
- Warm climbing trousers, Long cotton hiking shirts.
- Waterproof climbing jacket, Gaiters.
- Sun hat, Light cotton athletic socks and wool.
- Climbing socks, long sleeved cotton/woolen shirts.
- T-shirts, Wool long underwear.
- Down high altitude, Sleeping bag.
- Down jacket/ trousers/vest, climbing sunglasses.
- Sunscreen, Lip salve.
- Lightweight fleece, Fleece/wool for climbing.
- Head torch /batteries/bulbs, Lightweight thermal/ insulated ski gloves.
Please do write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for furthermore information except those mentioned in above.