- Price Start From(for 2013): USD 745
- Name of the tourAmazing Nepal Tour – Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan & Nagarkot
- Duration: 10 days
- Starring Point: Kathmandu
- Mode of accommodation: Hotel/ Resort
- Grade: Easy
- Type of Transportation: Standard to Deluxe Car, Van, Hyace, Sutlej and Land cruiser as per the group size
- Activity: Sightseeing, Cultural tours, Sunrise and Mountains views
- Hotel Category: Budget to 5 star category available
- Meals Provided: 1 Lunch 2 Dinners and 7 Breakfasts
- World heritage sites of Kathmandu Valley
- Historical and Cultural sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour in beautiful city Pokhara
- The sunrise view from Sarangkot
- Various Jungle activities and Tharu Culutural programme in Chitwan
- Panoramic view of the Himalayas including the Mount Everest from Nagarkot
- How do I book this trip?
- What are the Payment Procedures?
- What are the Cancellation and Refund policy?
- What is Tea House Trek?
- What is Camping Trek?
- Do I require the previous experience to go for this trek?
- Is there any arrangement made for emergency?
- Are you Government registered trekking agency?
- What do I need to prepare for the trek?
- Do you have internet and Telephone facilities during the trip?
Mr. Ram and Marron Staffs, Namaste and I would like to thank you very much for your kind support. It was really a wonderful visit to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Darjeeling through your agency I travel to Nepal and many other countries and have found...
Nepal »Nepal Tours »Amazing Nepal Tour – Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan & Nagarkot -10 Days
Amazing Nepal Tour – Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan & Nagarkot -10 Days
- Trip Overview |
- Detail Itinerary |
- General information |
- Cost Include & Excludes |
- Equipment List
Marron Trek is offering an amazing Nepal Tour that adds a dash of adventure into a regular tour package. The panoramic view seen along the sightseeing in Kathmandu, accompanied by an adventurous rafting trip is something that sticks to your memory forever. The rafting trip also covers a certain distance to Pokhara, the next destination. Along with a boat ride in the beautiful Fewa Lake, the sunrise view from Sarangkot is another marvel that can be witnessed from Pokhara. For the one that loves adventures, Sarangkot is the best place as it is a take-off point for paragliding in Pokhara.
Our next day’s adventure continues from the Royal Chitwan National Park. It takes 5 hours to reach Chitwan from Pokhara. Chitwan offers an array of jungle adventure activities. The adventurous week tones down and makes a soft landing at Nagarkot (Kathmandu) – a relaxing retreat 35 kms from Kathmandu and one of the best places offering a panoramic view of the Himalayas including the Mount Everest.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Rafting and drive to Pokhara.
Day 04: Hiking to Sarangkot and Pokhara sightseeing.
Day 05: Drive to Chitwan
Day 06: Chitwan Activities
Day 07: Fly back to Kathmandu and drive to Nagarkot for overnight.
Day 08: Sightseeing of Bhaktapur and drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 09: Kathmandu and Patan Sightseeing
Day 10: Final departure or trip extension or free
- Airport pick-up and drop service
- Hotel accommodation costs on BB basis as per itinerary
- All transportation costs according to itinerary
- Meals where indicated
- Experienced sightseeing guide
- All applicable tourist entrance fees for heritage sites and other sites
- Applicable airfares as per the itinerary
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- International Airfare
- Lunch & dinner if not mentioned in the package
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips)
- Bar bills & beverage
- Other personal expenses
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the 'Cost Includes' section above
Clothing and equipments Accessories for Tea House and Camping Treks
The equipments and clothing list below is for a relatively longer trek involving a cold high altitude destination in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. If you are doing a short trek to a relatively lower altitude you may not need all these. The list below is for a guideline alone, you may have your own check list as well. Duffle Bag and a good sleeping bag will by provided by Marron Treks P.Ltd, which you should return after completion of your trip. Please note that most of the trekking items are easily available for buying or renting in Nepal and you are suggested not to bring unnecessary items with you.
- Cap for sun protection during trek
- sunscreen lotion/sun balm
- T-shirts and long sleeved shirts
- fleece or thermal shirts for colder areas
- fleece jumper/sweaters
- Down jacket
- wind /water proof outer garment
For leg and hand
- Casual troussers for walking
- Water proof trouser
- Thermal legging for colder areas
- Hand gloves
Trekking Shoes For foot
- woolen and cotton socks
- Trainer or casual shoes
- Waterproof hiking boot
- Gaiter for rain and snow
- Day sack to carry personal goods
- Personal medicines and first aid kit
- water bottle and iodine tablets
- Torch (better head torch)
- Camera and extra batteries
- toiletries and towel
- Large handkerchief
- compass, binoculars, altimeters,
- Playing cards , books, guide book
For Peak climbing we suggest the following gears except above mentioned accessories.
Suggested Climbing Gear
- Climbing boots, Crampons.
- Ice axe, Harness.
- Rock pegs, Helmet (crash hat).
- Warm climbing trousers, Long cotton hiking shirts.
- Waterproof climbing jacket, Gaiters.
- Sun hat, Light cotton athletic socks and wool.
- Climbing socks, long sleeved cotton/woolen shirts.
- T-shirts, Wool long underwear.
- Down high altitude, Sleeping bag.
- Down jacket/ trousers/vest, climbing sunglasses.
- Sunscreen, Lip salve.
- Lightweight fleece, Fleece/wool for climbing.
- Head torch /batteries/bulbs, Lightweight thermal/ insulated ski gloves.
Please do write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for furthermore information except those mentioned in above.