- Price Start From(for 2013): USD 565
- Duration: 08 days
- Starring Point: Kathmandu
- Ending Point: Kathmandu
- Mode of accommodation: Hotel/ Resort
- Grade: Easy
- Type of Transportation: Standard to Deluxe Car, Van, Hyace, Sutlej and Land cruiser as per the group size
- Activity: Sightseeing, Cultural tours, Sunrise and Mountains views
- Hotel Category: Budget to 5 star category available
- Meals Provided: 1 Lunch 2 Dinners and 7 Breakfasts
- World heritage sites of Kathmandu Valley
- Historical and Cultural sightseeing
- Various Jungle activities and Tharu Culutural programme in Chitwan
- Amazing mountain views from Dhulikhel
- How do I book this trip?
- What are the Payment Procedures?
- What are the Cancellation and Refund policy?
- What is Tea House Trek?
- What is Camping Trek?
- Do I require the previous experience to go for this trek?
- Is there any arrangement made for emergency?
- Are you Government registered trekking agency?
- What do I need to prepare for the trek?
- Do you have internet and Telephone facilities during the trip?
Mr. Ram and Marron Staffs, Namaste and I would like to thank you very much for your kind support. It was really a wonderful visit to Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan and Darjeeling through your agency I travel to Nepal and many other countries and have found...
Nepal »Nepal Tours »Cultural Heritage Tour of Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur, Chitwan and Dhulikhel - 08 Days
Cultural Heritage Tour of Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur, Chitwan and Dhulikhel - 08 Days
- Trip Overview |
- Detail Itinerary |
- General information |
- Cost Include & Excludes |
- Equipment List
The Cultural Heritage tour package that Marron Trek is offering enables you to feel the essence of the cultural marvels of Nepal starting from the world heritage sites in the Kathmandu valley and its neighboring areas and then off to the great jungle retreat of the Royal Chitwan National Park.The tour takes you through the crowded streets of Kathmandu to the open spaces of the Chitwan forest which is a drastic variation. You cannot help but notice that the indigenous culture and tradition of the Nepalese people is well preserved whether they stay in the jungles of Chitwan or in the concrete jungles of Kathmandu.
The final day of the tour treats you to a rejuvenating day among beautiful mountain views in Dhulikhel.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu and Bhaktapur Sightseeing.
Day 03: Kathmandu and Patan Sightseeing.
Day 04: Drive to Chitwan.
Day 05: Chitwan Activities.
Day 06: Drive to Dhulikhel.
Day 07: Drive back to Kathmandu.
Day 08: Final departure.
Following are the cost details that have been provided to you for your convinience. If you want to get more, then please dont hesitate to contact us
- Airport pick-up and drop service
- Hotel accommodation costs on BB basis as per itinerary
- All transportation costs according to itinerary
- Meals where indicated
- Experienced sightseeing guide
- All applicable tourist entrance fees for heritage sites and other sites
- Applicable airfares as per the itinerary
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- International Airfare
- Lunch & dinner if not mentioned in the package
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips)
- Bar bills & beverage
- Other personal expenses
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the 'Cost Includes' section
Not Required ...
Clothing and equipments Accessories for Tea House and Camping Treks
The equipments and clothing list below is for a relatively longer trek involving a cold high altitude destination in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan. If you are doing a short trek to a relatively lower altitude you may not need all these. The list below is for a guideline alone, you may have your own check list as well. Duffle Bag and a good sleeping bag will by provided by Marron Treks P.Ltd, which you should return after completion of your trip. Please note that most of the trekking items are easily available for buying or renting in Nepal and you are suggested not to bring unnecessary items with you.
- Cap for sun protection during trek
- sunscreen lotion/sun balm
- T-shirts and long sleeved shirts
- fleece or thermal shirts for colder areas
- fleece jumper/sweaters
- Down jacket
- wind /water proof outer garment
For leg and hand
- Casual troussers for walking
- Water proof trouser
- Thermal legging for colder areas
- Hand gloves
Trekking Shoes For foot
- woolen and cotton socks
- Trainer or casual shoes
- Waterproof hiking boot
- Gaiter for rain and snow
- Day sack to carry personal goods
- Personal medicines and first aid kit
- water bottle and iodine tablets
- Torch (better head torch)
- Camera and extra batteries
- toiletries and towel
- Large handkerchief
- compass, binoculars, altimeters,
- Playing cards , books, guide book
For Peak climbing we suggest the following gears except above mentioned accessories.
Suggested Climbing Gear
- Climbing boots, Crampons.
- Ice axe, Harness.
- Rock pegs, Helmet (crash hat).
- Warm climbing trousers, Long cotton hiking shirts.
- Waterproof climbing jacket, Gaiters.
- Sun hat, Light cotton athletic socks and wool.
- Climbing socks, long sleeved cotton/woolen shirts.
- T-shirts, Wool long underwear.
- Down high altitude, Sleeping bag.
- Down jacket/ trousers/vest, climbing sunglasses.
- Sunscreen, Lip salve.
- Lightweight fleece, Fleece/wool for climbing.
- Head torch /batteries/bulbs, Lightweight thermal/ insulated ski gloves.
Please do write us at email@example.com for furthermore information except those mentioned in above.